Pagina's

donderdag 2 september 2010

OMG, I Do This Too!

Ik volg sinds gisteren OMG, I Do This Too! op Twitter. Echt super grappig! Elke dag wel een paar tweets met oh zo bekende dingen. Ik zal jullie een paar voorbeelden geven:

- Planning out a music video in your head to the song you're listening to.

- I love when I drop my iPod and my headphones save its life.

- No matter how old I am, I'll always rush for the a swing on the playground.

- "No offense" means "I'm about to insult you, but don't get mad."

- Inbox (1) makes me happy.

- Walking into someone else's house for the first time, and it always smells weird.

- There are six billion people in the world, but I want YOU.

- I HATE when my headphones get caught on something and get pulled out of my ear.

- Every time I go on vacation, I have a feeling that I forgot something even if I didn't.

- Not knowing whether to say "today" or "tomorrow" when it's after midnight.

- Being in bed, and stretching as far as you can to grab something on the floor.

- Knowing if a TV is on, just by that faint buzzing noise.


Meer lezen? Check dan het twitteraccount!




xoxo!

3 opmerkingen:

Floor / Marjolein zei

Wat een gave quotes! Inderdaad heel erg reconizzable ;)

Valerie zei

haha so true ^^
leuk! Ik ga er ook n post overschrijven op mn blog in de toekomst

AnouschAttack zei

super leuk!!