Pagina's

zondag 20 november 2011

Vragenlijst~

Hi!

Ik vond het wel weer eens leuk om een vragenlijst in te vullen. :) Deze vond ik op Tumblr. Omdat de vragenlijst in het Engels is, beantwoord ik hem ook in het Engels. My English is not perfect~


1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
My boyfriend.

2. Are you loud, outgoing or shy?
With strangers I'm shy but with my friends I'm kind of loud. 

3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
My boyfriend, I miss him already. :( Seen him this weekend.

4. Are you easy to get along with?
Hmm, I dunno! You should ask my friends.

5. Have you ever given up on someone, but then gone back to him or her?
Nope.

6. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
He will, but he will also be disappointed. 

7. Do you think you'll be in a relationship two months from now?
I already am in a relationship.

8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
My boyfriend haha. 

9. Does talking about sex make you feel uncomfortable?
Depends on who I'm talking with. 

10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
My boyfriend, or my friend Marjolein, not sure. 


11. What does your most recent text say?
Something about school.

12. How do you feel about abortion?
I am certainly not against it.

13. Do you like big crowds of people?
No! I think nobody does?

14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
Nope. 

15. What good thing happened this summer?
I went on a short vacation with my boyfriend for the first time! It was fun and freaking me out at the same time. 

16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Duh. He's my boyfriend.

17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
They already FOUND life on other planets, so yeah. 

18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
No hahaha. 

19. Do you like bubble baths?
Yes, with lots of foam!

20. Do you like your neighbours?
Kinda. The ones that live behind us are noisy as hell. 


21. What are your bad habits?
I think too much and I worry too much. 

22. Where would you like to travel?
United States, Hong Kong, Japan, United Kingdom.

23. Do you have trust issues?
Yes.

24. Favourite part of your daily routine?
Going to bed.

25. What body part are you most uncomfortable with?
My nose. :')

26. What do you do when you wake up?
Eat, do my make-up and I put on some clothes. In 30 minutes!

27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
Maybe a little bit darker, people often ask me if I'm sick, because I have a pale skin.

28. Who are you most comfortable around?
My boyfriend and my friends.

29. Have any of your ex's told you they regret breaking up?
No, but I don't have that many ex's.

30. Do you ever want to get married?
Maybe. 


31. Is your hair long enough for an ponytail?
Yes, but I wish my hair was longer.

32. Which celebrities would you like having a threesome with?
Ummm, how about no?

33. Spel your name with your chin.
loiosdas

34. Do you play sports?
Yes, shopping.

35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
TV, because I can watch shows on my laptop. :) And I love music!

36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
Yes, but most of the times someone else told them for me. >.< Without my permission of course. 

37. What do you say during awkward silences?
Nothing. :3

38. Do you think age matters in a relationship?
It depends on what age. Someone who is 12 that is together with someone who is 18 is strange. But someone who is 42 that is together with someone who is 48 isn't strange. 

39. What are your favourite stores to shop in?
Cheap-ass stores :'D

40. What do you want to do after high school?
I already graduated from high school.


41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second change?
Depends on what they've done. I'm not very good in forgiving people. 

42. If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
It means that I'm about to burst out in tears or that I'm thinking to much. Or a combination.

43. Do you smile at strangers?
Yes, I sometimes do.

44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
Outer space of course! 

45. Do you want a roommate?
I still live with my parents.

46. What are you paranoid about?
That I'm gonna lose the people I love.

47. What was the meanest thing someone ever said to you?
Umm, that I'm ugly?

48. The nicest thing?
That I'm pretty, hahaha.

49. Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about you?
I don't think so. :)

50. What language do you want to learn?
Japanese! Kawaii desu desu~ !! :')

xoxo!